PRACT – Hardware Materials
by Dandy H & Bro.
Just a minute ago my order from Japan has just arrived to my office,it is a hardware materials that I will use for PRACT first batch (hopefully finished this November)
The Specs that I order is :
- YKK Laurel button, double prong with 1,7 cm diameter size
- YKK Laurel button, double prong with 1,4 cm diameter size
- Universal Washer burr
- For me personally, Laurel button can give Vintage impression on the product, even though I am working on the signature series of PRACT ( I am not yet making Vintage repro from 1880 – early 1900)
- Double prong is an extra strong ( I would like to say tera strong) so it is almost impossible to unattached the button from the jeans
- Universal washer burr are wider on the rivet, so it is stronger than the usual obe
Also I almost done with ladies fit, I think next week I can post it here,
Keep reading !!